FormFutura PLA Filament Orange Silk Gloss 1.75mm
- Unique surface.
- Good adhesion.
- Very easy to print.
- Hardly and warping.
- Filament Net Weight: 750 GR.
- SKU: 175SGPLA-BRORA-0750
- Colors with an incredible satin finish.
- Improved flow behavior and inter-layer adhesion.
- Recommended Printing temperature: 215°C – 230°C
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Brilliant Orange Silk Gloss PLA FormFutura 1.75mm
FormFutura PLA Filament Orange Silk Gloss 1.75mm is modified with another polymer to have a very smooth and silky surface finish with a high level of light dispersion and reflection. Silk Gloss PLA exhibits excellent 3D printing properties and allows objects to be 3D printed with a high level of glossiness and almost no visible layers.
Good Surface Quality
- Shiny silk gloss surface finishes without visible layers and fine detail.
- High level of light dispersion and reflection.
- Lowering printing speed and temperature increases the silk gloss effect.
Easy to 3D print
- Warp-free printing and improved flowering behaviour.
- Excellent first layer adhesion to several (un) heated print surfaces.
- Compatible with AquaSolve PVA for complex dual extrusion 3D printing.
- Wide variety of vivid and brilliant silk gloss colours.
- Aesthetics, design, and art.
- Complex educational projects and models.
- Visualization aids.
General Printing Guidelines
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Experience level: Beginner|
|Print temp: ± 215 – 230° C||Fan speed: 50-100%|
|Heat bed: ± 0 – 60° C||Enclosure needed: No
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different types of printers, hot-ends, and printer offset that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
|ρ: 1.24 g/cc||50 gr coil||0.75 Kg spool||2.3 Kg spool||4.5 Kg spool||8 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 16.8m||251m||771m||1509m||2682m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 6.3m||95m||291m||569m||1011m|
This filament is compliant with the below-listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 6 cm|