Digitally Sign Documents – How Adobe Sign can help you to accelerate your businessKeshnee Pillay
Move from send to signed in record time. – Adobe Sign for Business
Do you want to digitally sign documents? – Manual documents processed and signing consumes a lot of time. The best way to accelerate the entire process is to use Adobe Sign for Business. Adobe Sign for business allows you to sign the documents easily. Whether it’s the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreements) or you want to sign the sales deal, you can do it with Adobe sign.
86% of small businesses admit to having inefficient operational administrative processes. Paper-based processes are ranked as the top impediment to small business efficiency. – Adobe
Overview of Adobe Sign for business.
The business plan allows any of your employees to send the documents to the recipient. Further, you can also track the sent documents in real-time. Once it received by the recipient, they can easily make the e-signature below the dotted line and send it back. One of the best things about Adobe sign for business is that it doesn’t require any software download or the technical setup. The recipient can sign the document even from their mobile phone.
Moreover, Adobe Sign allows you to manage all the signs from a single dashboard. In addition, this makes it easier for you to track, analyze, and monitor all the documents in just one place. You don’t need to worry about the legal stuff as Electronic signatures are legally valid and enforceable in almost every industrialized country in the world.
There are many features you are going to get in Adobe sign for business. Let’s see some of the interesting features you will get here.
- Helps you in creating workflows and increasing the efficiency of the business.
- The signing process can be done on any device and completed in no time. So, you will get complete flexibility here.
- You can create corporate documents that are suitable for your brand’s theme. In simpler words, you can add a logo, pictures, tagline, and also theme the document according to your brand.
- Not only just the signing process, but Adobe sin also helps you in auto-creating the documents, collaborations, delivery, and helps you in collecting the payments.
- Bulk delivery of the document is also possible with Adobe sign.
- As mentioned, you can monitor the documents in real-time.
- Adobe Sign can even verify and authenticate digital signatures and IDs.
Is this suitable for your business?
- One can use it in sales for proposals, bids, and agreements.
- It’s useful in marketing as it can be used in communication review, approval of documents, collateral publications, etc.
- Customer support also uses it for field service and to plan review.
- IT and operators use Adobe sign and e-signatures for changing authorization, asset documentation, and tracking of the same, policy documentation, etc.
- In the same way, the product management team uses it for roadmap review, product manual, and guides.
- It can also benefit HT in new hire forms, policy acknowledgment forms, etc.
- It can be used for vendor contracts, onboarding forms in the procurement.
- Last but not the least, it is also useful in a legal procedure such as NDAs, court e-fillings, etc.
So, in this way, Adobe sign for business can be useful in many ways. You can download some useful documents here: Adobe Sign For Business, Adobe Sign For Enterprise, Adobe Compliance Certifications, Standards, and Regulations.
Feel free to contact our team if you have any questions.