Shipping and Returns Policy
How long is this going to take?
We ship all orders on the same day if the following are met before 12 pm.
- Payment reflecting in our account or sales order number generated online.
- When the stock is confirmed and pricing is confirmed if you paying via EFT.
How long does delivery take ?
If you have purchased an electronic download software it takes less than 24hrs to get your activation details via email from our team.
For hardware or physical products, courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays ( Can be quoted on request, contact us ). Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Major Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days or may take longer depending on Courier’s routes. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team if you wish to get a more exact estimate.
NB* Please note that the lead times shown below are the best-case scenarios and does not take into account any delays. We do our best to dispatch orders as they come in and we rely on the couriers not experiencing delays themselves, but we cannot guarantee the lead times, they are just estimates. Please add one working day to be safe. If you need to know exactly how long a particular courier delivery will take, please contact us and we will gladly assist.
What happens if an item I ordered is out of stock?
We will contact you asap to arrange either an alternative, back-order or refund.
Cost of Deliveries
The delivery charge for courier delivery varies depending on where the order is going:
- Major Center Up to 7Kg Max – Economy R99.95
- Local Up to 7Kg Max – Economy R69.95
- Outlying Areas Up to 7Kg Max – Economy R249.95
- Local Up to 7Kg Max – Express R89.95
- Major Center Up to 7Kg Max – Economy R199.95
At Zaivan, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may be able to return it to Zaivan depending on the manufacturer’s terms. We deal with hundreds of manufacturers, all of which have different return policies Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
You may have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Zaivan reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item, you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, please visit our contact page and send us an email with the request.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Alternatively, you may return an item at our offices, with an approved RMA.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, unopened in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Zaivan is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Zaivan is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- All Electronically Delivered Software.
- Computers, Software and Hardware once any of the manufacturer’s packaging has been opened.
- Registered or Activated Software.
- Most systems built or modified by Zaivan to customer’s specifications.