Photoshop CC For Photographers
- Photographic workflows.
- Getting Started with Bridge and Mini-Bridge.
- Image Adjustments.
- Advanced tips and techniques.
- Correcting Digital Photographs.
- Course Outline
- Reviews (0)
Our Photoshop for Photographers course is crafted with professional photographers in mind. You will learn everything there is to know about how to take great photographs and make them outstanding in Photoshop. Lessons cover a wide range of topics from RAW work ows to ideal capture formats to xing problem photographs. This course is aimed at making photographic work ows easier. Photographers who are moving large amounts of images will benefit from our high-level work ow guidelines.
DURATION | 2 DAYS
Who Should Attend
- After completing the online Photoshop course, students will be able t0..
- Edit photographs like a professional.Apply sizing, cropping, retouching, masks, layers and coloring to photographs..
- Master Adobe Photoshop.Apply post production processes of image enhancement to create great photos.
- Indicate details about their digital cameras and digital imaging.
- Practice skills in final touches- including sharpening, conversion to grayscale, and restoration techniques.
- Develop a portfolio with his or her best work to showcase personal style and eye as a photographer.
- Summarize the basics of output and presentation of photos.
An intermediate understanding of photography and Photoshop.
Each student on this Photoshop Advanced Course will receive:
Adobe certificate of completion
12 months FREE email support
FREE class repeat (if necessary)
MSD holds the below Acreditations
Photoshop photographic workflows
■ Automation ■ Scripting ■ Metadata ■ Actions ■ Web Portfolio ■ Print Portfolio ■ Live Portfoli Getting Started with Bridge and Mini-Bridge
■ What is Adobe bridge? ■ Introducing the Bridge Workspace ■ Using Bridge to review and evaluate photographs ■ Working with bridge and Photoshop ■ Working with Mini-Bridge
■ Spot Removal ■ HDR ■ Batch Image Processing ■ Lens Correction ■ Depth of Field ■ Superior Black and White Conversion ■ Red Eye ■ Shadow / Highlight ■ Adjustment Layers ■ Smart Objects and Filters
Advanced tips and techniques
■ Tricky selections like hair ■ Working with Channels ■ Using Quick Mask ■ Photographic Panoramas ■ Vanishing Point ■ Digital Paintings and Illustration ■ Hollywood Skin Effects ■ Advanced Dodge and Burn Techniques ■ Glamour Photography Tips
Correcting Digital Photographs
■ About Camera Raw ■ Processing Files in Camera Raw ■ Merging exposure and application of advanced colour correction ■ Correcting digital photographs in Phoptoshop ■ Correcting image distortion