Photoshop and Premiere Elements License
Perpetual Commercial License
- NEW: Add motion to your static images.
- NEW: Fine-tune face tilt.
- NEW: Inspire with quotes and graphics.
- NEW: Create modern duotones.
- NEW: Perfect your landscape.
- Automated Processes and One-Click Tools
- New Interactive Home Screen, New Formats
- New Guided Edits, Faster Performance
- Instant Themed Templates
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements | Amazing photos and movies. Fun creation. Forever memories.
Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Elements 2022 are two comprehensive consumer editing applications that will let you do pretty much anything with your photos and videos. They’re designed for the enthusiast yet feature such comprehensive and elaborate toolsets that they can be used for personal, professional, social media, and virtually all other types of projects.
After just a few minutes of working in Photoshop Elements, you won’t even be able to look at the original, so highly will you find your photo enhanced. Basically, the same goes for Premiere Elements. Both applications offer numerous automated tools. To add on manual workflow (which also offers auto tools within it that you can choose to take advantage of to speed up your editing process)
Automated tools include one-click functions, Instant Movie, photo/video slideshow creation. Step-by-step Guided Edits through elaborate processes such as motion graphics creation, with Adobe Sensei
Create amazing photos and videos, no experience required, with automated editing options and step-by-step guidance. In addition, make the most of your memories by showcasing your work in creative ways. Adjust color and light, remove scratches and repair old photos, and open closed eyes like magic. You can do more like add eye-catching effects that give your photos and videos fresh new looks always.
Helping to quickly and easily view your myriad photos, which may be scattered in numerous folders. Photoshop and Premiere Elements provides an overview of our images and automatically sorts by dates, subjects, people, and places. With the use of Sensei AI, your best photos can be highlighted, based on image quality, face detection, and subject recognition. Additionally, you can now find your favourite photos and videos faster with smart tags.
Photoshop Elements offers effects, textures, frames, image corrections, creative features such as watercolour and sketch effects, special features for creating calendars, greeting cards, photo collages, and slideshows, and much more. Premiere Elements 2021 provides graphics, animated titles, effects, transitions, motion menus, cartoon looks, 250 sound effects, 50+ musical scores, corrections for video and audio, and more.
New features in Photoshop Elements 2021 include automatic skin smoothing and automatic photo colourization. In Premiere Elements, 2021 new features include three additions to the Guided Edit workspace: Time-Lapse, Animated Sky, and Fill Frame. Both applications also have an enhanced home screen
- 2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV editing
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (recommended); 64-bit versions only (32-bit not supported)
- 1GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 10GB to download all optional content
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- DVD burner required to burn DVDs
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor
- macOS v10.12 through v10.14
- 8GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 10GB to download all optional content (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
For both Windows and macOS
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- Intel Core i7 and 16GB RAM required for XAVC-S (4K editing)
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Internet connection required for product activation and content download*
Adobe Premiere Elements supported import/export formats include:
AVCHD (import only), DV-AVI (import/export on Windows), DVD (Windows only), H.264, HDV, MPEG-1 (import only), MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3, QuickTime (limited codecs), Windows Media (Windows only), and many more.