NinjaTek Armadillo 75D TPU Nylon Alternative 500g
- Shore Hardness = 75D.
- No heated bed required.
- Excellent bridging capabilities.
- Build platform requires the same prep as PLA.
- Abrasion resistance is 84% better than PLA.
- Abrasion resistance is 60% better than ABS.
- Chemical resistance to many materials.
- SKU: 3DAR0517505
- Recommended processing temperature 220-230° C.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NinjaTek Armadillo 1.75mm 75D TPU Nylon Alternative Filament(500)g
NinjaTek Armadillo filament is a high-performing rigid material, providing 90% higher abrasion resistance than nylon materials. Its toughness ratings are superior to commonly used materials, 86 times greater than that of ABS. It is an excellent material to use for bridging, with virtually no warping issues. When you need a rigid product that can withstand wear and tear, the Armadillo resistance to fracturing makes it a perfect replacement.
- Shore Hardness = 75D
- Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping.
- Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS.
- Chemical resistance to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon.
- Abrasion resistance is 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA.
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints.
- No heated bed is required. Build platform requires the same prep as PLA.
- Protective covers.
General Printing Guidelines
|Extruder Temperature||220°C – 230°C||Top and bottom layers||15-20 mm/ sec (900-1800 mm/ min)|
|Platform Temperature||Room temperature – 45°C||Infill speeds||45-60 mm/ sec (2700-3600 mm/ min)|
|*Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.|
|*Glue or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.|
Disclaimer: Zaivan Pty Ltd is not liable for the accuracy of the information contained within this database. Please consult directly with the relevant machine and/or material manufacturers before determining fitness for a particular use.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 6 cm|
Fire, Grass, Lava, Midnight, Sapphire, Snow