Creality Ender3 S1 3D Printer
- Medium Build Volume: 220x220x270mm
- Software: Cura
- Direct Drive
- CR-touch Auto Bed Levelling
- 32 Bit Silent Motherboard
- Dual Z-Axis Screws
- Belt Tensioner
- Additional information
- System requirements
- Reviews (1)
Creality Ender3 S1
The Creality Ender3 S1 3d Printer comes with high-quality printing with “Sprite” direct extruder, CR touch automatic leveling, and dual z-axis synchronization. With a 220 x 220 x 270 mm to play with, which makes the Ender 3 S1 ever so slightly larger than the Ender 3 V2 on the Z-axis – by 20 mm.“Sprite” dual-gear with a direct extruder, good extrusion force effectively solve the problem of nozzle jam. This effectively reduces the risk of filament wasting and ensures good quality printing. The printer is compatible with diverse filaments, more creative ideas can be realized.
Ender3 S1 3D printer comes with CR Touch automatic bed leveling device saves you the trouble of manual bed leveling. Simple and easy to use, this feature compensates printing height of different points of the hotbed. With both Z-axis dual screw plus and motor design this machine works smoother and more synchronously. This also lowers the possibility of lines and ridges on the sides of your print.
The Creality Ender3 S1 comes with a 4.3-inch knob LCD screen features a brand new user interface that facilitates simple interaction. It allows a great user operation. The screen dims out when inactive for 5 minutes, saving energy and protecting the environment.
- Dual Z-axis: Sturdier, more consistent travel through the Z is the goal. A synchronized dual-driven Z-axis can help.
- Full-size SD: An underrated feature in offline printers, if you ask us. No more losing microSD cards in the shag carpet. Full-size SDs all the way with the Ender 3 S1.
- Tool drawer: The tool drawer returns. It’s a thoughtful touch that we like to disregard the original purpose of stash snacks, instead.
|Dimensions||49 × 49 × 65 cm|
|Printer dimensions :||421 x 383 x 465 mm|
|Build size :||220x220x270 mm|
|Net weight :||4.65 kg|
|Leveling method :||Manual leveling|
|Resume printing :||Supported|
|Filament detector :||No|
|Nozzle temperature :||≤ 260℃|
|Hotbed temperature :||≤ 100℃|
|Rated power :||150W|
|Supported filament :||PLA/TPU/WOOD|
|Printing speed :||≤ 100 mm/s. Average printing speed|
|Extrusion method :||Direct Drive extruder|