Creality CR-10S Pro V2 3D Printer BV 300x300x400mm
- Large Build Volume: 300x300x400mm
- Software: Cura
- Filament Size: 1.75mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Filament Sensor
- BL Touch Upgraded Auto Bed Levelling
- Filament & Power Outage Detection.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Creality CR 10S Pro V2 DIY 3D Printer
The Creality CR-10S Pro V2 3D Printer is the upgraded version of the hugely popular Creality CR10S Pro.
- Upgraded auto Leveling function, upgraded BL-touch.
- WIth power resume after a power outage.
- High quality upgraded parts: Premium PTEF tube for smoother feeding. Bondtech dual gear extrusion.
- Independently developed V2.4.1 motherboard-upgraded by Crealilty3D 4-layer PCB, TMC ultra-quiet drive 256 subdivision. Print more accurately.
- Famous power supply adaptive automatic voltage regulation.
The Creality CR-10S Pro V2 has a filament runout or breakage detection so your print will be automatically paused if you run out of filament or have a filament breakage. Thanks to the 480W Mean Well power supply, the machine has more power for all the components to work with. Plus, the Capricorn Bowden tubing really helps smooth the printing process. The filament slides straight in and you don’t need to worry about it buckling inside or causing any problems. This comes with a hotbed made of high-quality materials that can be heated up to 100 degrees within 5 minutes to reduce heating time and rapidly meet printing requirements.
Sensitive sensor Real-time detection.
With the newly added innovative material shortage detection switch, highly sensitive to detect transparent materials.
The machine features a power supply protection device and a function of resuming printing even after a power outage.
|Dimensions||66 × 55 × 37 cm|
|Printing size||300*300*400mm||Printing material||PLA|
|Machine Size||550X490X650mm||Working mode||Online or TF card offline|
|Packaging Size||670X555X375mm||Operation screen||EN/CN|
|N.w of machine||13.86kg||File format||STL,OBJ, AMF|
|G.w of machine||17kg||Slicing software||Cura/Repetier-Host/ Simplify3D|
|Molding technology||FDM||Operating system||MAC,LINUX,WindowsXp/Vista/7/8/10|
|Printing precision||±0.1mm||Power supply||input 100-240V 5.9A 50/60Hz Output: DC 24V 21A|
|Slice thickness||0.1-0.4mm||Machine power||480W|