Adobe Premiere Elements License
- Premiere Elements
- Video Editing Software.
- NEW: Make precise selections.
- NEW: See the effects in real-time.
- NEW: Guided Edits mean more creative possibilities
- NEW: Create cool double exposure videos.
- Automated Processes and One-Click Tools
- New Interactive Home Screen, New Formats
- New Guided Edits, Faster Performance
- Instant Themed Templates
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Adobe Premiere Elements | Intelligent editing. Flawless videos. Cool creations.
Adobe Premiere Elements consumer video editing software gives you two types of workflow options. You can go near fully automated or manual, and the manual workflow also includes automated features throughout most of the tools. In the main interface, you can click on the tab that takes you to the automated workflow or the manual one. Switch between these tabs within the same project, so you’re not locked into a workflow for a particular project.
It’s never been easier to turn your videos into amazing movies and fun creations. Adobe Sensei AI technology* powers automated options that make it a snap to get started. Find videos as easily as photos thanks to automatic people recognition and Smart Tags based on subjects, and enjoy auto-generated creations that are made just for you and delivered to your home screen..
Also, improve grainy low-light footage, instantly extract still shots, and more. Discover 25 easy Guided Edits in Premiere Elements that help you make cool double exposures. Reveal your videos with animated matte overlays and more.
Easy video editing software that has it all.
Automated features include one-click functions where the software does most of the work for you. There are also Guided Edits in Premiere Elements. These lead you step by step through creating elaborate effects. Within each step, you get to make your selections, whether in color or other parameters. Elements combine the simple with the sophisticated.
Although designed to provide a simplified workflow for the enthusiast editor, it still provides a highly comprehensive collection of tools and functions. There’s virtually nothing that can’t be done in Elements, whether in respect to fancy effects, transitions, motion graphics, or otherwise.
With Premiere Elements, besides all this, there are also fully automated functions for the editor who just wants to put a project together quickly. Functions such as Instant Movie, where you can just throw in video/audio/image files, and the software will spit out a coherent movie for you to display to friends and family or share directly to social media. The same goes for the slideshow creator and other auto features.
- Intel 6th Generation or newer processor or AMD equivalent with SSE4 support
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 1903 or later (version 1909 recommended); 64-bit versions only; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 not supported
- HEIF/HEVC import supported only on Windows 10 version 1903 or later
- 6.9GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 10GB to download all optional content; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Microsoft DirectX 12–compatible sound and display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- Compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs
- Intel 6th generation or newer processor
- macOS 10.14 through 10.15 or macOS 11
- 8GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 10GB to download all optional content (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
For both Windows and macOS
- 8GB of RAM
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Internet connection required for product activation and content download‡
- Recommended specifications:
- Intel 7th generation or newer processor or AMD equivalent with SSE4 and AVX support
- 16GB of RAM for HD media
- 32GB or more of RAM for 4K media
- 4GB of GPU VRAM†
- Fast internal SSD for app installation and cache
- Additional high-speed drive(s) for media
Adobe Premiere Elements supported import/export formats include AVCHD (import only), DV-AVI (import/export on Windows), DVD (Windows only), H.264, HEVC, HDV, MPEG-1 (import only), MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3, QuickTime (limited codecs), Windows Media (Windows only), and many more.