Creative Cloud Advanced
- Interative design using Ps,Ai and Id
- Print design using Ps, Ai,ID, Br and Ic
- Video design using Ps,Ai and Id
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Adobe Typekit
- Adobe Bridge
- Course Outline
- Reviews (0)
This course is brimming with real-world tips and techniques. It is an overview module that covers the full Adobe CC offering. It is broken up into four components. Screen Design includes Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, and Dreamweaver. Print Design includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge Acrobat. Video and Audio Design includes Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Encore DVD, Animate and Media Encode
Finally, delegates will get an overview of the Creative Cloud Mobile Apps. This class starts with an overview of each software item and moves you quickly into learning the workflow from one tool to another. You will learn essential techniques in each program, so you can get your work done fast.
DURATION | 3 DAYS
There are no prerequisites for the course, No previous knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is needed.
Each student on this Course will receive:
Certificate of completion
12 months FREE email support
FREE class repeat (if necessary)
MSD holds the below Acreditations
Cross Media Design
■ Working across print, web and mobile design ■ Creating screen design without coding
Interactivity – Interactive design using Ps, Ai and ID
- Designing for the Responsive Web
- Photoshop – Image editing for print, screen or video and film
- Integrating with Adobe XD – Screen design prototyping
- Photoshop – Image editing and compositing across platforms
- Illustrator – Best use of Vector graphics and illustration tools
- InDesign – Page design and layout for print and digital publishing
- Acrobat Pro DC – Create, edit PDF documents and forms
- Bridge – Centralize your creative assets
- InCopy – Collaborate with copywriters and editors
Video Design using Ps, Ai and ID
- Photoshop – Frame based animations
- Photoshop – Working with timelines
- Photoshop – Preparing content for video tools
- Illustrator – Repurposing assets for video workflows
- Illustrator – Basic animations with vector
- InDesign – Cross Media workflows
- InDesign – ePub workflows
- InDesign – Interactive PDFs – Do’s and don’ts
- InDesign – Animation and other interactive features
- Capture – Create production-ready assets anytime, anywhere.
- Design and illustration – Create layouts and draw expressively on your mobile devices, and even preview mobile designs on iOS devices.
- Illustrator Draw – Vector drawing anywhere.
- Photoshop Sketch – Expressive drawing.
- Comp CC – Design comps using real assets and fonts.
- Preview CC – Preview mobile designs on your iOS devices.
Visual storytelling – Transform words and pictures into visual stories and animated videos right from your mobile device.
Adobe Spark Family – Create stunning social media graphics, stories and videos in minutes
Premiere Clip – Quick video editing on the go.
Creative imaging – Bring the power of Adobe digital imaging to your mobile devices, with full Photoshop and Lightroom compatibility.
Lightroom for mobile – Edit, organize and share images anywhere.
Photoshop Mix – Creative mobile image editing.
Adobe Photoshop Fix – Photoshop retouching for everyone.
Community tools – Showcase and discover creative work and connect with the creative community.
Behance – The world’s leading community for showcasing and discovering creative work.
Creative Portfolio – Sync and display your mobile portfolio to prospective clients.
Creative Cloud Libraries
Save the assets you create in mobile apps like Capture and Photoshop Mix to your Creative Cloud Libraries. Share your libraries with your creative team and access them across desktop and mobile apps for a connected creative workflow.
Search 40 million royalty-free, high-quality photos, illustrations, and graphics. Pay per image or choose a subscription.
Adobe Type Kit
■ Getting Started with Typekit and Creative Cloud ■ Browser and OS support ■ Browser support for typekit.com ■ Browser Samples ■ Type Tester ■ Adding fonts to your cross-media design
■ Filtering, rating and workflow improvements ■ Smart collections ■ Metadata and Exif ■ Design-friendly workflows